Community Medical Service and Essential Drugs (CMS & ED) course is 1.5 years program with 3 semesters. CMS & ED Diploma Course is for practicing in the sector of primary Health Care by general allopathic medicines which are approved by world health organization (WHO) for primary health care. The Hon. Supreme Court of India has given an order that CMS&ED Diploma holder can practice in allopathic prescription for all diseases including infection diseases.
- Recognized by : Indian Rural Medical Association
- Approved by : World Rural Medical Association
- Course Duration : 18 months
- Mode of study : Institutional-only Sunday class and Correspondence.
- Age : No age Restriction
- Sex : Both Sexes eligible for Admission
- Course Duration :- 18 month
- Eligibility – 10th or Higher, Rural Doctors, RMP, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BSMS, BEMS, BNYS, BPT, DPT, B. Pharma , D. Pharma ,DNYS, Degree/ Diploma in Alternative Medicines, Paramedical, Nursing, Naturopathy, Dental etc.
Medium of Instruction : English / Hindi
Syllabus : Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Preventive & Social Medicine (PSM), Practice of Medicine, Health & Hygiene, medical Jurisprudence.
Study Material : Lessons covering different subjects such as Anatomy Physiology, Pathology, Practice of Medicine, Health and hygiene etc. will be sent you by the council through post.
Benefits of Course
After the completion of CMS & ED course, candidates will be able to use Allopathic Drugs, which was approved by W.H.O for the RURAL areas after opening his/her Primary Health Care Centre (PHC Centre) in the RURAL areas of whole India. & Jobs at Govt. Hospital & private Hospital.