DMLT (2 YEARS)
DURATION – 2 YEARS
MEDIUM – ENGLISH
ELIGIBILITY – 10+2 Passed
AGE BAR – 17-35 (MALE & FEMALE) *MUST HAVE COMPLETED 17 YEARS OF AGE BY 31ST DECEMBER OF THE YEAR OF ADMISSION.
DMLT full form is “Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology” is a course in the field of paramedical science and the professionals who specialize in this field are called Medical Laboratory Technicians (MLTs).
The DMLT course aims at improving the quality of the healthcare system by training students in how to identify, inspect and test cells, tissues, and body fluids, and aid in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases through the use of various procedures and laboratory equipment.
The diploma holders can be recruited as –
- Medical lab technicians in diagnostic lab settings
- Lab managers or consultants
- Healthcare administrators in nursing homes or hospitals
- Academic trainers in colleges or universities
- Medical writers for journals, news agencies, or websites